M0003T - Innovative Engineering and Enterprise
After finished course, the student should be able to:
- reason, explain and reflect on technical development and commercialisation of new technology.
- reason regarding theory and practice for technical development, innovation, business development and enterprise development..
- work in team and project form.
- find, value and understand the role of information in problem solving situations.
Work in team and project form (5 ECTS):
- Team work, knowledge creation, scientific methods, information retrieval and individual work with own study plans.
Innovative engineering and technology (5 ECTS):
- Technology projects, immaterial protection issues, technology and innovation history, technology driven development.
Business development (5 ECTS):
- Development of business concepts, market examinations, budget and capital acquisition, business planning, customer driven development.