When your thesis is approved by your supervisor
- Have a pdf file of your work ready, in one singel file
- Have a picture for the frontpage ready (if you wish). Remember that you must be the copyright holder
- Fill in the form at http://pure.ltu.se/portal/en/ - left menue, "Upload" under "Student theses" - and submit the file and the picture at the same time
- It is also possible to upload music files and films related to your thesis. Remember the copyright issues.
Theses from Swedish universities must be publicly accessible if somebody asks for it. An agreement about confidentiality means that the University can't give out the thesis
1. Agreement with the company/organisation
- Fill in the form. If the summary can be made public, write the summary in the box provided
- When you upload your document, there is a question about "visibility" Check "Only within PURE"
2. Other reasons
- Fill in the form and submit your thesis
- Mark visibility as "Only within PURE" when uploading your pdf file
- Write an e-mail to email@example.com and tell that you have personal reasons for not wanting to make your work visible on the Internet
- Please also write your name and title of your thesis.
What happens next?
The student administration at your department checks formalities concerning your thesis, and approves it for e-publishing. The thesis is not visible on the web until then.
If you are in a hurry, please contact your student administration