(* = compulsory input)
NOTE! You only apply for re-registration if you are going to participate in teaching. If you need access to course material, you can apply for access to the course via forms on Studentweb.
All re-registrations are subject to availability, and certain courses, mainly with individual instruction/supervision, may have special rules for re-registration.
Apply for re-registration well before the start of the term, preferably no later than 15 April and 15 October respectively.
• In order for you to be re-registered, there must be a course opportunity, as well as the place in the course, make sure there is a course opportunity at the student web.
• The department will process your application after the regular registration period for the course has passed and any reserve acceptance has been completed.
• If you are granted re-registration, you will automatically gain access to the course. At My LTU you can see your registrations.
• You will be notified of the coursework institution if your application is not granted.
• If you apply for a student loan in connection with re-registration, you should first check with CSN which rules apply.
I have read the information above *
I am applying for re-registration according to the following:
Given name *
Family name *
Civic registration number (yymmdd-xxxx) *
Swedish civic registration number
User account (ex. asdfgh-1)
Course Code (eg. D0008N) *
Course Name *
Term and quarter I plan to redo the course
- choose -
Autumn 2019 quarter 1
Autumn 2019 quarter 2
Spring 2020 quarter 3
Spring 2020 quarter 4
Autumn 2020 quarter 1
Autumn 2020 quarter 2
Spring 2021 quarter 3
Spring 2021 quarter 4
By filling in this form, you approve that your data is registered by LTU for administrative purposes.
Läs mer här »
We need to save and process personal data about you, such as:
Social security number and/or e-mail. If you are a student at Luleå University of Technology, please make sure that your contact information is up to date.
The purpose of the processing is to:
Process your request.
We apply at all times the applicable privacy laws in all processing of personal data. The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent. Your personal data will be saved:
For 5 years
We share the personal data that we process with:
Registration, discontinuation, temporary discontinuation are shared with CSN. Employees at Luleå University of Technology who require it in their work.
We might also share your personal data with a third party, if we are obliged by law to do so.
However, we will never transfer your personal data to a country outside the EU/EEA.
Data controller is:
Luleå University of Technology
971 87 Luleå
Telephone: 0920-49 10 00
You can contact us, for example, if you want information about the personal data we have about you, to request correction, data portability or to request that we restrict the processing, to object or request the erasure of your personal data. The easiest way for you to contact us is:
Data protection officer contact:
Telephone +46920-49 10 54 or email email@example.com
You can contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority if you want to complain about our processing of your personal data.
Luleå University of Technology