This Cloudberry pilot has focused on real-time big data collection and analysis through a router that can listen-in to application data at line speed and perform the collection task without specific software/application integration. The solution includes very high speed analytics in RAM, persistent data storage in a real-time, and visualization of the resulting analysis in real-time. The proposed solution has been tested in a simulated scenario of a multinational retail chain where data from cash registers is collected globally and analyzed. The results (e.g., sales trends, stock levels) are visualized and presented in real-time. Pilot members have been Oricane AB, Xarepo AB, and LTU.
1. Dissemination of results from the pilot project
2. Discussion on application cases and future work together with partners
For item 1 you may prepare by:
1) checking the on-line demo of the whatevermart retail chain at: http://whatever.oricane.com/
2) and by reading the preliminary report at:
For item 2 you may prepare by:
1) having a proposal of an application case or future work.
Active participation will make the workshop lively!
Please register here.