Companies have access to a professional test environment, research labs, operational care and health care services and decision makers. The project provides a complete infrastructure for collaboration.
The collaboration platform means that each participant in the project is offered:
- Needs inventions and participation in seminars about digitization and its opportunities in care and health care.
- Meeting place and collaboration platform for care and health care, companies, users, patients and research.
- Establishing test environments for use in accommodations for new eHealth and welfare technology solutions.
- Infrastructure for cooperation.
- Engine for digitization and development of future rational solutions for care and health care.
- Support and participation in applications for regional and national development funds.
Published:11 April 2018
Updated: 18 January 2019