The project offers support for innovation and business development through cooperation with partners that can help solve the exisitng challenges.
The collaboration platform provides:
- Testing environments in housing for new eHealth and welfare technology solutions.
- Needs inventions and participation in seminars about digitization and its opportunities in care and care.
- Support and participation in applications for regional and national development funds.
- Qualified National and International Worldwide Monitoring in eHealth / Welfare Technology.
- Engine for digitization and development of future rational solutions for care and care.
- Meeting place and collaboration platform for care and helath care, companies, users, patients and research.
Published:11 April 2018
Updated: 18 January 2019