EIC offers the parties a:
- Network engine that coordinates joint efforts in e-health / welfare technology among relevant regional actors
- Platform for collaborating and implementing development processes that generate new services and products aimed at contributing to better health, care and care as well as business development and published research results
- Qualified national and international world-wide surveillance in e-health / welfare technology
- Contact nook for university research resources as well as collaboration with industry in order to develop the welfare, research and business of the region
- Operations that drive development processes aimed at establishing an infrastructure for testing new eHealth / welfare technology solutions
- A cooperation platform that increases the opportunities for regional and national development funds
- Activities that build networks with national and international actors in order to increase the world-wide knowledge and increase opportunities for external financing of development projects.