Swebrec - Swedish Blasting Research Centre
- flow disturbances in the LKAB Kiruna mine
– Tests with new gauges in block 9, 741 m level, Kiruna mine
- Block 12, 691 m level, Kiruna mine
- Magnetite loaded from a drawpoint
Evaluation and analysis of a full-scale test
- A guidance document for SKB and Posiva
- A summary of development projects 2002-2009
An experimental study regarding a model material’s ability to absorb energy during blasting has been
- with help of cylinder test
- Using cylinder expansion tests and FEM simulation
This report describes some tests made in order to examine a number of important factors in sublevel caving.
– Field tests in drifts filled with ore and waste
– State-of-the-art and preliminary laboratory shear tests
- including simultaneous initiation
This report is a guide for the evaluation of three-dimensional images using the analysis program, JointMetriX3D Imaging.
- 4141-2 in the Aitik mine
- using the cylinder expansion test technique
This report is about the capacity of image analysis to measure fragmentation by blasting.