Swebrec is a part of the Division of mining and geotechnical engineering at the Department of Civil, Environmental and Natural resources engineering.
- Detonics and performance of explosives in rock
- Optimal fragmentation in blasting
- Model for benchblasting and primary crushers in open pits
- Controlled breakage in sub-level caving
- Blast damage in drifting and tunneling
- Environmental effects due to blasting
Principal partners of Swebrec are Atlas Copco, Boliden Mineral, LKAB, LKAB Berg & Betong.