- Find the Masters programme or the course that you are interested in applying for. Make sure that you have the specific requirements for the programme or the course.
- Click the button “APPLY HERE” (at the bottom of the page). You will then be transferred to universityadmissions.se, which is the national on-line application service.
- Before you can apply, you must create a user account. If you have applied before, you can use the same account. After that you can go on with application.
- If you want to apply to more than one course or programme, you must rank them. You will be made an offer for the programme or the course that you have given the highest ranking, if there is space available and if you meet the entry requirements.
- When you have made all your choices, you can complete your application.
- After you have made your application, you must upload your documents or send in required documents to :
University Admissions in Sweden
SE–839 87 Östersund
More information can be found at universityadmissions.se.
If you apply for single subject courses, note that 30 credits/term is equal to full-time studies.