• Explain theoretical concepts within mechanical process technology,
• Describe and explain common apparatus and/or machines used within mechanical process technology,
• Calculate power and energy relations in comminution and fragmentation; mass, element and particle size distributions; classification results; material balances; grade-recovery relations,
• Do common routine investigations for the mineral processing and recycling industries.
Luleå, Normal teaching, Spring 2021
Optional course within programmes. Can be applied for within the optional space of a programme.
Mandatory course in the following programmes:
- Master Programme in Sustainable Process and Chemical Engineering, semester 4
In order to meet the general entry requirements for first cycle studies you must have successfully completed upper secondary education and have documented skills in English language and In order to meet the general entry requirements for first cycle studies you must have successfully completed upper secondary education and have documented skills in English language. Knowledge of minerals (mineralogy); their occurrence, built and identification comparable to what is given in O0039K, Geology.
Documented skills in English language.
The selection is based on 1-165 credits.
Do you want to know more about the course?
The course syllabus includes a description of the course and literature to be used. Within ten weeks before the course starts, a current course syllabus is published.
Can't find the answer to your question?
For detailed questions about the course please do not hesitate to contact us.