After completion the student should be able to:
• Calculate technical-economical conditions for winning of mineral resources,
• Describe and explain commonly occurring processes for mineral beneficiation,
• Analyse reasons for selection of processes based on raw material properties,
• Generalise the knowledge of process conditions to suggest process selections for hypothetical raw materials.
Luleå, Normal teaching, Autumn 2020
Optional course within programmes. Can be applied for within the optional space of a programme.
Mandatory course in the following programmes:
- Master Programme in Georesources Engineering, semester 3
90 credits in Chemical Engineering, including the course M0001K Mechanical ProcessTechnology.
The selection is based on 20-285 credits
Do you want to know more about the course?
The course syllabus includes a description of the course and literature to be used. Within ten weeks before the course starts, a current course syllabus is published.
Can't find the answer to your question?
For detailed questions about the course please do not hesitate to contact us.