The Android platform is widely employed on smartphones and tablets. This course will introduce you to the tools and libraries that are used when developing applications for the Android platform.
- Introduction to the Android platform, SDK, NDK, and emulator
- Creating and deploying applications for Android devices
- Implementing user interfaces
- Using sound effects and OpenGL ES on Android devices
- Interfacing with hardware components like sensors and cameras
Do you want to know more about the course?
The course syllabus includes a description of the course and literature to be used. Within ten weeks before the course starts, a current course syllabus is published.
Can't find the answer to your question?
For detailed questions about the course please do not hesitate to contact us.