Skip to content

How do I apply for Student Aid?

Published: 16 June 2020

International students who have permanent residency may qualify to receive student aid via Centrala studiestödsnämnden (CSN), the Swedish Board of Student Finance, a Swedish government agency under the Ministry of Education and Research.

Exchange students do not qualify for student aid via CSN. It is recommended that you contact your home university if you require financial support.