- This is a dream come true and it feels very cool. I also think it feels good to move to Northern Sweden. The mentality here is different from the rest of Sweden and it appeals to me, says Josefine Koskinen, who is one of eight new students at the actors programme.
Jonas C Wahlström has also received a positive image of their new hometown.
- I'm originally from Stockholm and everyone around me have talked about it's such a big thing to move here to Luleå and start training. But now when I am here, everything feels unusually common and that I landed on the right place.
The close cooperation with Norrbottensteatern is something they both see as a major advantage of education at Luleå Theatre Academy.
- It feels really cool. The premises is quite literally wall to wall, says Jonas C Wahlström who look forward to the next three years in Luleå.
- I want to take advantage of the time and strive to be in the moment and not rushing anything.
Josefine Koskinen has high expectations for study at the theater school.
- I expect to develop as a person and actor in the free spirit that I feel they took us on. Hopefully we are given the opportunity to play and experiment much because I am convinced that it will happen a lot to me both as a person and actor.
Others admitted to the acting program at Luleå University of Technology is: Nils Wetterholm, Adrian Nordin, Anna Nääv, Léonie Vincent Hanna Nygårds and Erik Hedberg