Hi there, who are you?
– My name is Anna Vikström and I am Education ledaer and Senior Lecturer at the teacher education.
In what courses students meet you?
– I teach science and teaching on the pre-school teacher and primary teacher education programs.
How are you as a teacher?
– I think it's fun to teach and I think the students notice that. I am engaged and interested in what I teach and think it's really important to support the students as much as I can for them to progress to professional teachers.
Why is it so fun to teach?
– Interaction with the students! It is so very interesting discussions but also lots of laughs!
What do you want students to get from your classes?
– A good foundation for their future profession, but also critical thinking, the desire to learn more and realize that they will never be fully learned.
Why study teacher education at the university?
– As a teacher keeps you young and date with society! The labor market is also very light and it will also have many positive signs now that the teaching profession is being upgraded.