Hey there, who are you?
- I am a happy girl who loves life, I live in Piteå and studies at Luleå University of Technology. I love crafting and creating things with my hands, being outdoors and being with my loved ones.
Why are you reading Eary Years Education?
- I love working with children! Children are so amazing, spontaneous and fun. Working with children is never boring. It was natural for me to become a preschool teacher.
What's the most fun with your education?
- The best part of my education is the practical elements such as work placement. Then we get to be out in the field and meet the children and other teachers. We also have many fun topics as well as science, drama, art and music.
What is the most challenging?
- The hardest part of my training is probably the same as for all other courses. There is a lot of responsibility and requires that one is engaged and focused. But since it is a very fun and inspiring education makes it not so much that it's a little tougher periods sometimes.
What is it like to study at LUT?
- I find it fun to study at the university. There are plenty of places to sit and work both in groups and individually. The library's lovely and there are plenty of cafes and restaurants. If you need help, there is always someone to ask at Student Reception.
What does the students do in their spare time?
- What we do in our spare time is probably very individual. Lots of things are arranged here at LUT even after school hours, you can experience the night life at Stuk, or engage in activities like films and sports events.