Skip to content

Tuition fees

Published: 15 October 2020

Tuition fees at the respective partner university

Non-EU/EEA students will pay tuition fees directly to the partner university where they are enrolled and currently studying. Where registration to student unions is required, the required registration fee is to be paid to the student union at the respective partner university.

For studies in Sweden: Information for non-EU/EEA students

For studies in Denmark: Studie guide

For studies in Finland: Admissions