What made you choose the Master Programme in Wood Technology?
– This education has maximum of 5 students per semester. We can have more supervision than the ordinary students during our studies. It is somewhat similar as the doctor education.
What is the best with being a student at Luleå University of Technology
– Students can concentrate on their studies and research. Besides, Skellefteå is a quiet and beautiful town although sometimes a bit too cold and dark.
What do you do on your free time?
– I like to read and spend time with my family.
What do you want to work with in the future?
– I am not sure. Maybe continue as a doctoral student.
Do you have any advice to someone that considers applying for the program?
– It is the perfect place to study if you are really interested in wood.