Why did you chose to study at the Master Program in Computer Science and Engineering – specialization in Distributed Cloud Systems?
– As I finished my bachelor in Computer Science, I wanted to continue my studies in the same field. Of course, specialization in Distributed cloud systems was the thing that attracted me to choose the program and I believe that cloud computing is the future of computers. There is a large range of researches being accomplished in this field; it as well provides us with good job opportunities.
What is the most fun about your programme?
– The course content and syllabus is fantastic! It gives us the update practical knowledge of the field.
What is the most challenging?
– The subjects we have to attend with other students at Luleå Campus. Although the university provide us the tickets, the travelling is tiresome.
What is it like to study at Luleå University of Technology?
– I really like the environment. Professors and faculty are cooperative and Luleå University of Technology is getting more popular in this field.
Why would you recommend this education to someone else?
– I would highly recommend it due to many reasons. Initially, Distributed Cloud system is one of the top field in the computer science domain. Subsequently, the syllabus and the professors we have within this program at the university, are unique ones one could scarcely find in other universities. For those who are not from European Union and have financial issues, they can get to this program through SISS (Swedish Institute Study Scholarship), which covers both tuition fee and accommodation.
What do you want to work with after you finish the programme?
– I would like to apply for a PhD at Luleå University of Technology if there will be opportunities available. Otherwise I will apply for jobs in other organizations.
Do you have any advice to someone who wants to study the Master Program in Computer Science and Engineering – specialization in Distributed Cloud Systems?
– My biggest advice for them would be to make themselves ready before the session starts. The knowledge of working with Java programming can really help, and they should try getting themselves familiar with concepts of Cloud and mobile applications somewhat.