What have you done to get the job you have today?
- Through hard work and dedication to my studies, by building a stable network and to be adaptable to situations that are required in this industry.
What is the best thing about your job?
- To be a part of the magic of movie making, being able to see something that has been done and that will forever be there on the big screen.
What in your career are you particularly proud of?
- I'm pretty happy that I have been able to work with such great names as I have had time to do in such a short time. That I have managed to build a network with people in Hollywood and to have designed and sewn a costume to Doug Jones who is known from Pan Labyrinth among others.
When you look back on your education, what was the most important thing you learned?
- To take responsibility. What you make of your education is up to you, to be successful requires dedication and determination. Want to reach your goal, you have to work for it.
How did you find your time at Luleå University of Technology?
- One of the best times of my life. I started my studies pretty late when I was 25 years old, but I could not have made a better decision. LTU was better than I could have expected; good lectures, support, help if you need, friendly staff and a lot of resources. But best of all, a student who makes one feel involved and included.
Do you have any tips for those who are looking to learn film and TV set design / prop making?
- All I can say is that this is a tough industry and it is an extremely very own work. If you are not passionate about this and really want to work in this industry, I recommend that you study something else, but for those who are passionate about this, there is no better one in this whole world!