Now we need to help and persevere with routines to avoid infection. Keep in mind that:
- Keep your distance
- Wash your hands
- Stay home if you feel the slightest symptom
- Test yourself for covid according to the information from Region Norrbotten
- Region Norrbotten informs that people with cold symptoms can test for Covid-19. Region Västerbotten also conduct tests.
- You who have a confirmed covid-19 infection should stay at home for at least seven days after you have fallen ill. You should also have been free from fever the last two days and clearly feel better, according to the Swedish Health Agency, the heading "How can we reduce the spread of infection".
- Region Norrbotten, infection tracing unit, initiates infection tracing and discussion about possible measures at workplaces and schools.
- If someone you live with has been diagnosed with covid-19, read the information on Swedish Public Health Agency.
About the education at Luleå university of Technology
- Auditoriums, classrooms and the university library's premises are prepared to follow the guidelines on precautionary measures such as physical distancing and access to hand alcohol, or the possibility of hand washing.
- The size of the groups for, among other things, teaching and examination must be adapted with a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters. Everyone has a responsibility to follow that recommendation.
- At all our campuses, there is information about covid-19 in public places and in classrooms. The university continues to urge everyone to take the precautionary measures recommended by the Swedish Public Health Agency, such as good hand hygiene, stay home in case of cold symptoms, even in mild symptoms, and keep a distance from others.
- Employees and students must be able to feel secure that Luleå University of Technology complies with the Swedish Public Health Agency's regulations and general advice. If a student or employee is very worried, they are encouraged to contact their course coordinator or supervisor.
Reading Period 1, 31 Aug-30 Oct, autumn 2020
Reading period is carried out physically and digitally. You should be prepared to attend a campus-based education. Those who have started term 1 will be given priority for teaching in the university premises. Your teacher will inform you about what applies. This may also apply to Reafin Period 2, 2 November-16 January, provided no new decision is made.
Students and staff are expected to continue to act in a way that minimizes the risk of infection spreading and in all contexts maintains physical distancing.
Re-examination August 2020
For International Master Students
Information for International Master Students in FAQ, the English version.
Latest information on distance learning
- All students should be prepared for in-person education during the fall.
- The premises are accessible to anyone with access card and code.
- Students are advised to monitor their LTU e-mail and ltu.se. Log in to Ladok and check that your email and phone numbers are correct.
Recommendations to avoid the spread of infection
- Important! Stay home if you're sick!
- All employees / students who show the slightest signs of cold / respiratory symptoms should stay at home, according to information from the Public Health Authority . Wait at least two days after you recover before going to work or school.
- Wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face and eyes and close contact with sick people.
Recommendations from Luleå University of Technology
- Students are urged to keep themselves generally informed via the Public Health Agency's web site, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and 1177 Health Care Guide as information and recommendations can be changed from day to day.
- Students who are abroad are advised to find out information on the Foreign Ministry's website. International office at Luleå University of Technology has contact with students who are abroad.
Be critical and keep up to date
Follow the information of the expert authorities and check information that is disseminated in the media and in social media and stay updated on this page.