Latest information about distance education
- Distance education means that from 18 March 2020 there is no teaching or examination in the University premises at any of our campus. The premises are available for everyone with a keycard and a code.
- Students are advised to study at home or in other premises and read ltu.se and their LTU-mail. Make sure that you contact details in Ladok are correct.
- More information about examination and study period 4 you will find in the FAQ and ”How to handle examination”.
Recommendations to avoid the spred of Covid-19
- Important! If you are sick, stay at home.
- All students with any cold or respiratory symptoms should stay at home, according to information from the Public Health Agency. Do not return to work or school for at least two days after you have recovered.
- Wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face and eyes and close contact with people who are sick.
Recommendations from Luleå University of Technoloy
- Students are encouraged to keep themselves generally informed via the Public Health Agency's website, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and 1177 Vårdguiden. Information and recommendations may change daily.
- Students who are abroad are recommended to take part of information from the application Resklar on The Ministry of Foreign Affairs' website and the application Resklae. The staff at International Office at Luleå University of Technology are in contact with the students who are in affected areas.
Check your facts and stay updated
Continue to follow information at this web site and the websites of the expert authorities. As the situation is constantly changing the University's management has daily coordination meetings.