Skip to content

Discrimination, harassment and offesnive treatment

Published: 11 September 2017

Who should I turn to if I feel that I have been subjected to discrimination, harassment or offensive treatment?

Employees who belong to a department primarily turn to the head of department.

Employees in Professional Services (VSS) primarily turn to the immediate manager or head of Professional Services.

Employees also have the opportunity to turn to HR, union representatives or safety representatives for advice and support.

What happens next?

Head of department / head of Professional Services appoints suitable investigators who make an initial contact with the employee concerned.

The ambition is that the investigation of perceived discrimination, harassment or offensive treatment should only involve the parties concerned.