Faculty of engineering
50 research subjects
Faculty of arts and social sciences
21 research subjects
Areas of excellence in research and innovation
- Attractive built environment
- Effective innovation och organisation
- Future mining
- Renewable energy
- Innovative art and science
- Sustainable transportation
- Intelligent industrial processes
- Enabling ICT
- Smart machines and materials
579 doctoral students, 37% women and 63% men.
59 Doctor’s degrees and 34 Licentiate degrees conferred.
Source: Annual report 2018.