You get to learn
On successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the fundamental concepts, principles, and process knowledge of reliability engineering and management.
- Employ appropriate reliability techniques and methods to identify and prevent dominating failure modes; to eliminate or reduce the likelihood of the occurrence at a reduced cost.
- Perform both parametric and non-parametric reliability models to analyze failure and test data to estimate the reliability of both new designs and existing products.
- Perform Reliability Growth Analysis and assess the improvement in the reliability of a product due to changes in the product's design.
- Design and plan for an effective reliability demonstration test to determine whether the product will meet a specified reliability goal and time.
- Determine optimal reliability-based maintenance strategies to fulfill system functions
- Acquire understanding about Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System
- Define the building blocks of reliability requirements management
- Gain knowledge about the fundamentals of warranty modeling and management.
This course comprises of four independent module as follows:
- Module 1: Reliability Modeling and Prediction
- Module 2: Mechanisms of Failure and Associated Physics of Failure Models
- Module 3: Reliability Engineering Design Practices
- Module 4: Reliability testing