About the course:
The course's language of instruction and form of instruction take place according to agreement.
The teaching is conducted in the form of lectures, exercises and laboratory work.
Lectures deal with the theoretical parts of the subject and are held in classrooms or by distance learning system. Pre-recorded lectures may also occur.
- Introduction to software development and software development environments.
- Variables and program states, route selection, iteration, recursion.
- Arithmetic and logical expressions, strings and word processing.
- Generalization, parameterization and function abstraction.
- Dynamic data structures, file concept, standard library and error handling.
- References versus values, the alias problem.
- Introduction to the concept of objects.
- Problem solving, program structure and documentation.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of proven experience in basic design and construction of imperative programs as well as the ability to plan and implement qualified tasks in the form of implementation of imperative programs aimed at solving basic specific technical problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to, with a holistic view of relevant issues, model the problem and independently identify and formulate solutions in a modern imperative programming language.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically evaluate and analyze technical solutions in the form of existing programs in imperative languages at a basic level and predict and evaluate these events.
Published:16 December 2021
Updated: 18 August 2022