Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand conversational systems and their functionality
- Explain the components of a chatbot agent
- Build the essential ingredients of a chatbot agent
- Integrate the agent with essential technologies
- Design and implement chatbots using Google DialogFlow platform
The course covers the below topics:
The course is designed based on bring your own device (BYOD) mechanism. That is, participants use their laptop or desktop to remotely attend online lectures and actively participate in mostly hands-on oriented lectures. It is also assumed that participants have internet connectivity, a Gmail personal account (not a corporate account). It is recommended that participants of the course have, or have created, a Facebook page which they act as administrator. During the course, participants will learn how to design a chatbot agent to act as front line support to that page and answer page visitors. Nevertheless, it is also possible to create the page during the course.