MOOC Hydrogen for sustainable solutions: What is hydrogen and why is it important?
The use of hydrogen is increasing sharply in the world. If you want to know the basics about hydrogen then this is the course for you.
If you are looking for our teacher-led MOOC+ (Massive Open Online Course) click here .
What will you learn?
You get answers to questions such as: Why is hydrogen interesting? How is hydrogen produced? How is hydrogen distributed and stored? How can hydrogen be handled safely? How is hydrogen used to change to a sustainable and environmentally friendly society?
Who is the course for?
The course is for anyone who is curious to know a little more about hydrogen. Advanced knowledge of chemistry and physics is enough to keep up.
Who are the teachers?
Assistant Professor Erik Elfgren, Professor Rikard Gebart, Professor Michael Försth, Dr Cecilia Wallmark, Professor Andrea Toffolo, Professor Xiaoyan Ji, Professor Kentaro Umeki, Professor Thomas Wågberg, Umeå University.
Trailer in Swedish
- Go to the registration page and click on "Hydrogen for sustainable solutions" and then the blue "Enroll Now" button.
- Fill in your contact details and tick "I agree..." and "I'm not a Robot".
- You will come to a new page where you click Enrol in the "Hydrogen for the curious" course.
- You will also receive a "Welcome to Catalog" email. Click on "Complete Registration" at the bottom.
- Then you have to fill in a password and Time Zone (it can still be late if you miss this).
- Then you click on "Begin Course" and then you are in.