About the course
The course provides a basic overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its applications.
Specifically, you will learn basic knowledge of machine learning and deep learning algorithms, robotics, reasoning systems, medical neuroscience, psychology, cognition and design skills to structure experiments.
In addition, you will gain knowledge of how to analyze data and design AI applications for practical use. The course also addresses various aspects of AI ethics and governance.
- How can AI affect our social life?
- What is ethical in AI and what is not?
- How can decisions be made in an AI environment?
- Who is responsible when an accident occurs?
- How can we achieve an independent AI ecosystem that benefits our society? How can AI combat inequality and improve gender equality?
No mandatory meetings on campus.
Access to your own computer as well as the opportunity or permission to have programs installed is required. Internet connection (at least 0.5 Mbps), as well as access to headsets with microphone and webcam.