Welcome to five course events starting 19 February at Luleå / Skellefteå in 2019.
Lean production consists of a set of principles and methods that affect the business systems and processes. These can be derived from a special business philosophy and strategy that encompasses the entire organization's activities. The course provides the basis for further wider and deeper studies of how the business is conducted with the new generation world-leading company with a Lean business strategy.
The basic course comprises the following topics:
- Strategies and Principles for Lean Production
- Stable processes and standardized working methods
- Design of value flows
- Pulling and pressing production systems
- Quality philosophy and quality methodology
- Teamwork, involvement and participation
- Management system with PDCA methodology
- Company cooperation along the value flows
- Transformation into a Lean corporate culture
- 19-20 February, 2019
- 12-13 March, 2019
- 9-10 April, 2019
- 7-8 May, 2019
- 11-12 June, 2019
The course is conducted in collaboration with Chalmers Professional Education.
Location: Luleå and Skellefteå