NorrlandsNavet helps companies that want to grow and develop. Students' creativity and newly acquired knowledge strengthen companies through internships, scholarships and thesis initiatives. The research identifies challenges and creates opportunities that can benefit many companies. With investments in lifelong learning, companies are developing to meet the reality of today and tomorrow, something that is happening at a furious pace in northern Sweden and with the green transition.
During the celebration of the two-year anniversary, you get to meet NorrlandsNavet's zealots, listen to the companies' own experiences and take part in the latest research.
- Student collaboration – we present a good example where students and companies have collaborated
- What research is conducted within NorrlandsNavet?
- Our phd Niklas Johansson tells more
- Lifelong learning – what is it?
- Cake and coffee for the first 100
To watch the digital broadcast, please register below.