- Staff User Account at LTU
- Create a request to the IT Servicedesk.
- Enter the number of users as well as the end date of the visit (up to 30 days ahead).
- After you receive the email with login details, you can send them to the guests.
- Each guest logs in to the LTU Wi-Fi.
If you have several guests, they may share a guest user account if they are only going to use the Wi-Fi.
The guest user account information is valuable and should be handled with care. You, as an employee, are responsible such that the guest does not abuse access to our network.
A guest user account is valid up to 30 days. If a longer period of time is needed, a staff user account should be ordered instead.
Students from other universities can obtain a guest user account if they can show proof that they are students. Contact the IT Servicedesk for questions.
If the guest stays only for the day and only requires Wi-Fi, they can instead use the guide below for a 24-hour guest user account.