- Staff member at LTU
- Start by logging in to the ITS-Admin (link below).
Outside from LTU you will need VPN to access ITS-Admin.
- Click Change eduroam password.
- Enter your Current LTU password.
- Enter your New eduroam password and enter it again in the Re-enter eduroam password field.
- NOTE: The eduroam password cannot be the same as your LTU password.
The new password must be at least eight characters and include three of the following four character groups: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers and other characters (=, &,% etc.). Letters with diacritical marks (Å, ä, ö, etc.) are not permitted.
- Click Save to activate the new eduroam password.
You can change password for Eduroam through My LTU (if you lack VPN)
- Go to My LTU
- Choose My Settings
- Choose Change Password and Change Eduroam password.
- Type your LTU password and Choose A Eduroam password. Verify. Done!