- You are authorized to place orders. See more information through the link below "Who may order?"
If you know what you want to order, you can order any of the following ways:
- Select the product you want to order by clicking your way through the various options available in the 'Service Catalogue'.
- Look for the product in Wisum. Then copy the shopping basket from Wisum. Go into the request management system and select the service from the 'Service Catalogue'. Paste the order in the request.
- Have you found a product on any external website, but can't find it in Wisum or the 'Service Catalogue'? Then you can create a request in the request management system where you enter the manufacturer's part number and brief information about the product. Then we can try to get hold of the product through our suppliers.
If you do not know exactly what to order, you can do one of the following:
- Visit the Service Desk. We can help you to order what you want.
- Create a request to us and try to specify what product you need.
NOTE! You can't send your cart to IT. Orders needs to be made through request system.
From January 2021 all invoices will be processed by your department.
This means that you as requester needs to fill in your supervisors email adress in the request. A copy of the request will also be sent to a mailbox at your department.