- You must be authorized to make requests. If you are unsure, ask your manager or IT Coordinator.
- You need a new user account for new staff or consultants.
- Go into the request management system by clicking on the link below.
- Select User account, then New staff/consultant user account.
- Scroll down and fill in:
- First name
- Personal number
- Will the employee be registered in Primula? (All staff employed centrally by the university are registered in Primula.)
- Project number
IT-service need to receive the request before the employee or consultant starts their employment. If the order is made the same day or later, we can not guarantee that the new employee can log in to the web and the necessary systems on the same day.
We also recommend that the department/division order a computer and phone well before the employee begins. See the link to Wisum below.