What does an LTU-administered computer mean?
- A quickstart guide is included with your computer.
- There are pre-installed applications to be able to begin work immediately (see link below).
- You log in with your LTU user account.
- You have a local administrator account for higher privileges (see link below).
- IT-service can make more programs available so that you can easily add these to your computer.
- Updates and security updates run in the background automatically.
- Get quick and easy re-installation of the computer at the IT Servicedesk if needed.
- You are entitled to support from the IT Servicedesk for the entire warranty period.