Mac OS, Windows, iOS, Android
Rules of use
You can install the Office suite on up to five personal devices including Windows and Macs, as well as mobile devices such as iPad, Android and Windows tablets.
Ordering and installation
- Find Self Service on your computer with the search function in the upper right and start it.
- Locate Office 365, click Install and perform the installation. Your old Office package will be uninstalled when the new one is installed.
If you already have an earlier version of Office on your computer, uninstall it before installing Office 365.
Uninstall older version of Office in Windows 10
- Open the start menu, type Add or select Add or remove programs in the search result
- In the search box above the program list, type Office
- Select the version of Office you need to uninstall and click Uninstall
Install the latest version of Office
- Go to https://portal.office.com/
- Log in with your LTU user, if you are using an LTU computer you may be logged in automatically
- Use the web versions directly or install by pressing the Install Office button in the upper right.
Included in Digital Workplace