- Folder and file have been found on H: or K:
- You have permission to view the folder.
- Open File Explorer (File Manager)
- Click on the folder you are missing or whose content has changed.
- Right-click the folder and select Restore previous versions
- Start with newest date/time, click on the folder and check if it containts what you are looking for. Continue to another date/time until you find what you are looking for.
- Once you find the correct content, select the whole folder or file(files) and select copy. Close the Previous Version window and paste the contents where it belongs.
- If you are unsure how to do it, contact the Servicedesk for assistance. Provide information about what's missing and in which Restore folder to copy from.