- Staff user at LTU
- Created password for Eduoram
- Open the Start menu and click the Gear (Settings) in the narrow left-hand column.
- You should now have opened Windows Settings; select Network & Internet.
- In the left column, select VPN, and then click Add a VPN connection at the top
- Fill in the information as below:
NOTE! You must enter your usual staff username, without @ltu.se BUT with your Eduroam password
Connection name: LTU-Staff
Server name or address: staffvpn.ltu.se
VPN type: L2TP / IPsec with pre-shared key
Pre-shared key: staff-vpn1
Type of sign-in info: User name and password
User name: Your staff user name at LTU
Password: Your Eduroam password
Make sure Remember my sign-in info is ticked
- Click Save
- You should now have a new VPN connection called LTU-Staff, select it and click Connect
- If it works properly, it should say Connected under LTU-Staff
- Once you've done the settings, you can connect to your new VPN connection by clicking the network icon in the taskbar next to the system clock in the lower right of your desktop.