Create a team
- Select Join or create a team
- Select Create team to create a new team.
- Choose the team type you want to create. Other is suitable for all kinds of collaborations and projects. You can find more info about the types further down.
- Enter a suitable team name and description, then set the team to be Private
Note! All teams are automatically set to Private after one day. In private teams the owner decides who is invited. A Public team can be seen and joined by all of LTU.
If you want your team to be Public, create your team and set it to be Public. Create a service request in our case management system or contact Service Point that you wish to keep it public.
Expire date for teams
A team expire one year after it is created IF no acitvity has taken place in the room. Active team rooms are extended automatically (an activity is for example if one member visits a channel in the team)
IF no activity takes place, the owner of the team will receive a notification via mail and in teams (warning triangle in teams) that the team will expire and the owner can then choose to renew the team.
Delete a team
NOTE! Teams are permanently deleted. All files, notes in OneNote etc. are also deleted. LTU provides no backup on your team.
- Go to your team and click the three dots next to the team name.
- Select Delete the team.