- You have a staff user with an @ltu.se email address.
- You want to create/modify or delete an auto reply.
- Open outlook.office365.com in the web browser of your choice and log in with your staff user.
- Click the gear icon next to your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Set automatic replies.
- Click the Send automatic replies and choose whether you want it to be for a specific period.
- Enter the message you want to send out.
- Enter a message that will go out within the university, avoid, if possible, sending automatic replíes to senders outside of the university as replies will be sent on receiving spam mail as well which can cause the university to be blocked from sending email.
- Select save
- If you want to delete an autoresponder, click Don't send automatic replies and save.