- Staff e-mail account at LTU
- In Outlook, click File in the upper right.
- In the middle column, click Automatic Replies.
- Select Send automatic replies.
- Tick the box if you want to specify a date range for the automatic answers. If you choose not to check the box, automatic responses will be used until further notice.
- Write what you wish to have in the automatic reply. Note that you can set two different messages: one for employees at the university, and one for external senders. If you do not enter anything for external senders, they will not get any automatic replies.
- Click OK.