- Staff user account at LTU
- Active email account
- The maximum number of recipients for an email is 300.
- You must then wait 900 seconds (3*300) before you can send to another 300 recipients.
- If you exceed the limit of 300 recipients, you will be blocked from sending further emails for 24 hours. You can however still receive mail during this time.
- If you want to send email to more than 300 recipients in a mail, you must contact the IT Servicedesk first.
The reason for this limit is that many university accounts have been hijacked via phishing mails and there is a risk of LTU being blacklisted on the Internet.