- Be careful with mail from unknown senders
- Be careful about attachments and links in E-mail, even from people you are familiar with
- If you receive a suspected scam, phishing, spam or fraud via email, follow the instructions below
Forward an email as an attachment in the Outlook client
- Select the message you want to report, but don't open it
- Then click More in the Home tab in the menu bar at the top of Outlook.
- Select Forward as attachment
- Enter the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient of the address.
- Click Submit . Now a case is created for the Service Desk.