- E-mail at LTU (@ ltu.se).
- Open Outlook (Only the client, not webmail).
- Open the calendar.
- Select Open Calendar in the menu bar and select Open Shared Calendar.
- Enter either e-mail or first name and surname of the person who shared the calendar, then click OK.
- Now you can see this calendar next to your own in Outlook.
- If you prefer to see the calendar overlapped with your own, you can click the arrow on the tab at the top of the calendar.
Instructions for Outlook Webmail
- Log on to the webmail at mail.ltu.se.
- Go to Calendar.
- Right-click My Calendars on the left and choose Open calendar.
- Enter either the e-mail or first name and surname of the person who shared the calendar.
- Click Open. Now you can see the calendar overlapped with your own.