Adding or changing the photo in your personal article
- Staff user account at LTU
- Go to your personal article. The easiest way is by logging in to Polopoly via the link at the bottom of this article, and then click My Personal Article on the blue bar at the top of the page.
- Click Edit.
- Under Title and Lead it says Image Type, make sure the drop-down menu is selected on the Image resource and then click Create.
- Choose Browse and select the image you want to use as your picture and click Open.
- Click Upload.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
After uploading, the image will appear in the header of emails you send.
It is up to each individual to put a photo in his or her personal article in Polopoly. The same image will then appear in both Skype for Business and Outlook. If you do not have an image in your personal article in Polopoly, a generic image with the LTU logo will be seen instead.