In order to select the images as backgrounds in Teams, they must be placed in the correct directory. Below are instructions for MacOS and Windows 10.
- Download the backgrounds you want to use
- Copy the path below:
~ / Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/Backgrounds/Uploads
- Click Go in Finder and select Go to folder
- Paste the search path and click Go
- Copy the backgrounds you downloaded into the folder that opens
- Download the backgrounds below you want
- Copy the search path below:
- Open the search function by clicking the magnifying glass next to the start menu, paste the search path and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Copy the backgrounds you downloaded to the folder that opens