- Box account via LTU.
- The sync program is installed on your computer.
Instructions for Windows
Launch the Box client.
Enter e-mail address and choose Use my company's single sign-on credentials and do not enter a password. Click Submit. The client will log on to the Box server.
A new window will open asking you to select your identity provider. Select Luleå University of Technology and check Remember my choice.
When you see the LTU login window, log in as usual with your LTU account (without @ltu.se). Box creates a folder on your computer that syncs with box.com. When the bar is green and shows 100%, you can close the window. The box client will continue to run. You can find the icon at the bottom right of the taskbar.
Start Windows Explorer. Under My documents you will find the folder My Box Files which is used to sync your folders and files with Box.com. All the files you choose in the web interface for Box is synced here.
Instructions for Mac
- Start the program Box Sync and select the Use single sign on link to proceed with the login.
- Enter your email address (email@example.com) and press Continue.
- Select Luleå University of Technology from the list and press Select. Then log on as usual.
- Open Finder to find a folder called Documents Box. All the files you choose in the web interface for Box is synced here.
NOTE! If you don´t have Sync client installed on your computer. Login to Box, a box with Get Box sync now, should appear on right side. Choose to download.