- Mac OS.
- Staff at LTU
- You have installed Outlook and
- Start Skype for Business, and log in with your LTU-mail address as username.
- Start Outlook and go to the calendar.
- Click on File in the menu bar and select Meeting in the submenu New.
- A new window opens where you can change settings for the meeting.
- Click Create Online Meeting to create the meeting.
- Change your settings for the meeting and then click Send.
- Under the appointment in the calendar is the link Join online meeting where you and other participants can join the meeting.
Note! There is no ability to call via the switch or start conference calls for meetings through Skype for Business.
Some other companies have this option and it may be because they have a different type of license.