- A PC running Windows 7 or 10
- Valid staff user at the university
- You have installed Skype for Business and Outlook 2010/2016
- Open Outlook and go to the calendar
- Select New Skype-meeting in the menu bar under the Home tab
- A new window opens where you can make settings for the meeting
- When you're done, select Send
- During calendar appointment is the Connect to Skype meeting where you and participants can join the meeting.
There is no ability to call via the switch or start conference calls for meetings through Skype for Business.
Some other companies have this option, and it may be because they have a different type of license.